Possibilities: You can create free-flowing designs with texture and color, all within any repeat size you choose. It provides a dense, rugged, long-lasting product. It’s popular in broadloom applications and is the most widely used machine in the carpet tile industry.
Description: Dual-gauge machine with a 1/8 gauge loop pile base on the front and 1/4 gauge pattern attachment on the rear.
- Optional pattern attachments include Infinity and Servo Scroll.
- You can also use other types of pattern attachments, such as Infinity 2E and 3PHYT, depending on the price point you are trying to meet.
- Uses the patented key tab cast modular system and the patented left-hand, right-hand looper system.
- The front of the machine can be fed by beams, allowing you to use less yarn to manufacture the product and to reduce the amount of floor space required.
- Command Performance drives the servos on the pattern attachment, the cloth feed, and the puller rolls, and controls the bedrail and presser foot. This allows you to set up your styles automatically.
Pattern attachments: Infinity, Infinity 2E, Servo Scroll, 3PHYT
Shifting: Smart Step servo shifter or Compu-Cam Sliding Needle Bar Attachment drives both needle bars.